We are inclusive and accepting of all youth and meet them where they are in their journey to Christ. Our programming balances volunteerism, mentoring opportunities, and mission work with fellowship, small group opportunities, and faith formation.
Sundays at King Avenue
10am Youth Sunday School, Grade 6 - 12
For the safety and security of our King Avenue Kids, everyone must be checked into KidCheck to be in the nursery or participate in Worship Connections or Sunday School.
If you need a KidCheck login or have questions, please see one of the Children’s Ministries Staff Members and we can assist you.
If you are a visitor, we ask that you also check in through KidCheck. Free accounts can be created at kidcheck.com.
At King Avenue UMC, nothing is more important to us than the safety and security of your children. That’s why we’ve chosen KidCheck as our children’s check-in solution to bring you the best check-in experience and to allow us to partner with you to keep your children safe.
We will go live with KidCheck on October 6, 2013. It is important you create your account prior to this date. You can create your free account online now
- Go to the King Avenue KidCheck website
- Click on I'm a parent and I want to create a free account
- On the right-hand side, click I have never set up a KidCheck account.
- Fill out the information, then be sure to select King Avenue as the organization.
- Click Register.
- The tabs will allow you to fill out information about your kids, and will allow you to add additional guardians.
You can create your account from the comfort of home, it’s simple and will only take a few minutes. Creating your account prior to the above date helps us have a smooth transition, and helps your first check-in go faster so you can get on your way.
Here is the direct link.